Family Friendly Farm Holidays
Bring the family to a real working farm in Cornwall and let the children join in with the tractor farm rides to help feed the animals. The self catering cottages and lodges give home from home comfort and are designed for parents with babies, toddlers and young children. An award winning fun and educational farm holiday with fishing too that the whole family will cherish.
- Self catering cottages and lodges for every budget to sleep 2 - 9 plus cots.
- Set up for for babies, toddlers and growing children
- Perfect for grandparents too
- Safe and welcoming all year round - family run.
- Working farm with many child friendly animals from deer and miniature donkeys to rabbits and chickens.
- Free daily tractor rides to feed the animals. Safe, hands on and a chance for parents and children to meet.
- 30 acre private estate of woodland, meadows and gardens to explore.
- Indoor and outdoor children's play areas.
- River Camel runs through the grounds with excellent fishing for salmon and trout
- Free Coarse fishing lake exclusive to our guests
- Reception / shop with home cooked meals and other provisions
- Toys, games, farm wellies, overalls and more free to borrow
- Grocery deliveries
- Free Wi fi
- Excellent local village pub, shop, post office, swimming pool and pony trekking
- Beautiful sandy beaches, harbour towns, Eden Project and many children's attractions close by.
November 2013 Morning Tractor Ride to Feed the Animals
Latest News on the Farm
A Toy bag is the new toy box
Toys in our properties at Coombe Mill
At Coombe Mill all our cottages and scandinavian lodges have a...
Country Kids from Coombe Mill
It's hard to believe but Christmas is under four weeks and while we are now c...
Farm Tractor Ride to feed the Animals
Special Events Autumn / Winter 2013
Come and stay on any of our special event weeks and join in the fun for free, all set up to make your stay that little bit special.
On Halloween we have a lovely organised games followed by a trick or treating procession around participating properties, improvise with dressing up or delve into our dressing up box in reception, fun for all!
Stay for the week of November the 2nd and join in with our amazing bonfire party on the 3rd. We start the evening fun early for the benefit of our younger guests with a family BBQ and drinks at 4.30pm. As the sun sets (of course it never rains) and the stars come out, so we enjoy a few sparklers while Farmer Nick lights the bonfire with our topical Guy Fawkes and finally pulls off an amazing firework display to rival any organised event! Always an evening to remember.
You'll find plenty of Christmas cheer as our tree lights go up for a fun and festive season. Santa really does stop here! Join in our Christmas Eve celebrations as we open our house to all our guests for family drinks and supper. A casual evening full of Christmas sparkle! Why not take advantage of our special 10 days for the price of 7 for Christmas or New Year, catch the magical harbour lights in Padstow and catch up with Santa as he makes his way around the local villages. For 2013 we will have our very own "Santa Express" train rides for the children all though Christmas and New Year.