I'd Like to Thank......
The lovely Red Rose Mummy at http://redrosemummy.blogspot.com/
for giving me my Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award! Red Rose Mummy is a fairly new blogger with so much to offer. If you are not already following her on twitter or signed up to her active and well written blog then I can highly recommend it.
I was honoured to receive the above mentioned award, until I realised it came with strings attached!
1. I must tell you seven things that you don't know about me (gulp).
2. I must pass this on to 15 other bloggers (gulp again, sorry if you have been had before).
Thinking hard on 7 things about me that anyone would want to read, but here goes:
1.I didn't get into reading books for pleasure until I hit 40, but now have to read every night before I go to sleep and more if I find an opportunity window. All those wasted years!
2. I was a bit of a rebel as a child, being asked to leave both Brownies and Sunday school for being a disruptive influence!
3. I used to have to taste butter, margarine, spreads and lard straight from a spoon at 9am every Tuesday morning in my 20s...... I was the "Fat Buyer" for Tesco. Product tasting was all part of brand development and so I found myself in the kitchens approving or not the latest fats. Things improved for my waistline when I moved into Salads and Health and Beauty. I was also the condom buyer at one time, I could tell some tails from those days!
4. I can't abide parsley! I was sick on it as a very young child and my mother only confessed that in my 20's as she was sure I would grow out of my hate for the poor unobtrusive herb.
5. Despite living on the Farm, my husband would say I am no more a natural at farming now than I was 9 years ago! I love the animals and coming out on the daily feed run, especially on a Sunday morning, but I spend all my time chatting to our guests and taking photos and still have to check with Nick which animals have what food when I am in charge (not very often)!
6. I only need 4 or 5 hours sleep a night. I used to curse this and lie awake for hours,now I find I actually work best from 11pm when the house is quiet and I can really concentrate. This is also when I write most of my blogs!
Oh my have I rambled through to 7 already?
7.I am quite incapable of managing twitter on my phone passed the bare basics. I have to blog in the office on my main work PC. I am doing a 2 in 1 with this one and linking this confession to the lovely Clare at where I was tagged in the "Where do you blog" meme. So here is my (rather messy) office.
and I am now tagging and to carry this one forward
I am dutifully passing the prestigous "Your blog is Great award" on: With 15 at a time appologies if you have already been tagged elsewhere for this!