What’s included in the Booking Price for Honeysuckle Cottage
- Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
Equipment in your property
- Automatic washing machine and tumble drier.
- Deep freeze.
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- Toddler play den and toys.
- 2 Night storage heaters and the electric to power them.
- Fitted electric heaters (electric to power them via £1 meter box)
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
- Stair gates are built in at the top and bottom of stair case.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, separate whirlpool Bathroom.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron / ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Other Useful Inclusions
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
- Wi-fi access
Honeysuckle has a downstairs bedroom and bathroom, however the bathrooms are not wet rooms and are not disable friendly. There are also steps to the property.
The Extras available, but not included in your Booking Price at Honeysuckle Cottage
Please bring your own, if you forget we do hire towels at £1 per towel, if you know you want to hire ours (they are not the best!) please pre book as we do not have enough for everyone!
There is a pre payment meter taking £1 coins in every property.
We charge £15 for use per week and this includes a starter kit and free logs for the week.
Cots, Mosses baskets and High chairs
£5 each. Please bring your own cot linen.
No pets are permitted in Honeysuckle Cottage.
A mid week clean can be booked at £12 per hour (minimum of two hours).
If you fancy a night out, just give us a little notice and we will try to arrange a baby sitter for you.