What’s included in the Booking Price at Two Chimneys Cottage.
- Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
Equipment in your property
- Automatic washer /drier
- Fridge with ice cube compartment.
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- Small toy box.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
- Stair gates are built in at the top and bottom of stair cases.
- Full size bath and shower.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron / ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner.
Other Useful Inclusions
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
- Wi-fi access.
The property is not suitable for the disabled as there are no downstairs bedrooms or bathrooms.
The Extras Available but not included in your Booking Price for Two Chimneys
Please bring your own, if you forget we do hire towels at £1 per towel, if you know you want to hire ours (they are not the best!) please pre book as we do not have enough for everyone!
There is a pre payment meter taking £1 coins in every property.
We charge £15 for use per week and this includes a starter kit and free logs for the week.
Cots, Mosses baskets and High chairs
£5 each. Please bring your own cot linen.
Dogs are charged at £25.00 per week for 1 pet and £15.00 per week for a second. (Sorry, no dogs in the school summer holidays). Cats are not permitted.
A mid week clean can be booked at £12 per hour (minimum of two hours).
If you fancy a night out, just let us know and we will try to arrange a baby sitter for you.