What’s included in the Booking Price at Water Mill Cottage
- Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
Equipment in your property
- Automatic washing machine and tumble drier
- Deep freeze
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- small toy box.
- Night storage heaters * 3 and the electric to power them.
- Extra fitted Electric heaters (electric via meter box)
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
- Stair gates are built in at the top and bottom of stair case.
- Bathroom and separate shower room.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron / ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Other Useful Inclusions
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
- Wi-fi access.
Water Mill has a downstairs bedroom and shower room and ramped access from the car park. However the shower room is not a wet room and not disable friendly.
The Extras Available but Not included in your Booking Price at Water Mill
Please bring your own, if you forget we do hire towels at £1 per towel, if you know you want to hire ours (they are not the best!) please pre book as we do not have enough for everyone!
There is a pre payment meter taking £1 coins in every property
We charge £15 for use per week and this includes a starter kit and free logs for the week. No coal please in Water Mill as this will crack the wood burner.
Cots, Mosses baskets and High chairs
£5 each. Please bring your own cot linen.
Dogs are charged at £25.00 per week for 1 pet and £15.00 per week for a second. (Sorry, no dogs in the school summer holidays). Cats are not permitted.
A mid week clean can be booked at £12 per hour (minimum of two hours).
If you fancy an evening out, just let us know and we will try and book a baby sitter for you.