What’s included in the booking price for Deer
- All Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
- Fridge with Ice cube compartment
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Fitted electric heaters in all rooms (electric to power them via £1 meter box)
Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
Other Useful Facilities
- A large, well equipped laundry with washing machines, dryers, iron and ironing board, £1 coin operated.
- WiFi access.
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
Deer is all on one level with good flat access from the car park, however the bathroom is not a wet room and not disable friendly.
The Extra’s available but not included in booking price for Deer Lodge
Please bring your own, if you forget we do hire towels at £1 per towel, if you know you want to hire ours (they are not the best!) please pre book as we do not have enough for everyone!
There is a pre payment meter taking £1 coins in Deer.
Cots and High chairs
£5 each. Please bring your own cot linen.
Dogs are charged at £25.00 per week for 1 pet and £15.00 per week for a second. (Sorry, no dogs in the school summer holidays). Cats are not permitted.
A mid week clean can be booked at £12 per hour (minimum of two hours).
If you fancy an evening out and require a babysitter just give us a little notice and we will try to sort this for you.