What’s included in the Booking Price for Heligan Scandinavian Lodge
- Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
Equipment in your property
- Automatic washing machine and tumble drier
- Deep freeze
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- Small toy box.
- Night storage heaters and the electric to power them.
- Fitted electric heaters (electric to power them via £1 meter box)
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
- Stair gates are built in at the top and bottom of stair case.
- Family bathroom and separate shower room.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron / ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Other Useful Inclusions
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
- Wi-fi access
Heligan has a ramped access and downstairs bedrooms and bathroom, however the bathroom is not a wet room and not disable friendly.
The Extras Available but not included in your Booking Price for Heligan
Please bring your own, if you forget we do hire towels at £1 per towel, if you know you want to hire ours (they are not the best!) please pre book as we do not have enough for everyone!
There is a pre payment meter taking £1 coins in Heligan.
We charge £15 for use per week and this includes a starter kit and free logs for the week.
Cots, Mosses baskets and High chairs
£5 each. Please bring your own cot linen.
Dogs are charged at £25.00 per week for 1 pet and £15.00 per week for a second. (Sorry, no dogs in the school summer holidays). Cats are not permitted.
A mid week clean can be booked at £12 per hour (minimum of two hours).
If you fancy an evening out, just give us some notice and we will try to arrange a babysitter for you.