What’s Included in the Price
Holiday arrival from 3 - 5pm on the 1st day and departure by 10am on last day.
Inside the properties
- All Bed linen.
- Tea towels.
- Oven gloves.
- Bath mat.
- Washing up liquid - not refills.
- Toilet roll - not refills.
- 2nd week linen change and short clean for guests staying 2 weeks.
- Wi-fi access.
- Night storage heaters and the electricity to power them (not Riverside Lodges, Millers House or Trebah).
- All electricity - Millers House only.
- Full size bath and shower.
- Full size electric cooker with oven and hob.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Electric kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Digital television and radio via the TV.
- DVD player.
- Bed Guards for toddlers– need to pre order.
- A large, well equipped laundry with washing machines, dryers, iron and ironing board.
Scandinavian Lodges and Cottages
- Automatic washer/dryer
- Deep freeze (except Two Chimneys). • Dishwasher. • Vacuum cleaner.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron / ironing board.
- Willow & Honeysuckle: whirlpool bathroom and toddler play den.
- Trebah - Play room.
Several cottages and lodges are accessible and have ground floor bedrooms and bathrooms as well as ramped access, however none of the properties have wet rooms or disabled showers / baths .
Animal Feeding - There is a supervised daily tractor and trailer ride to feed the many child friendly farm animals 6 days a week. A truly hands on opportunity for all ages! Access to the animals encouraged all day. Play areas:- • Children's play area including full size fortress, slides and play tractor. • Under 5's separate fenced play area. • Indoor soft play area for under 5's. Private fishing for Coombe Mill guests only at no charge (equipment hire charge if needed) Purpose built BBQs and portable BBQs with free logs
Our reception is open 8.30am – 7pm and well stocked with maps, leaflets, guides and DVDs. Childrens games, toys, wellingtons and overalls are all free to borrow. There is an intercom to the owners house (within Coombe Mill) for any out of hours emergencies.
Wi Fi access is free. However mobile signal is patchy. If you need good phone links on holiday please ensure your phone is UMA enabled before you come in order to access your phone signal via our wi fi.