I’ve been tagged by the lovely @welshmumwales in this meme of 10 Questions.
The rules are as follows:
1) Answer the 10 questions 2) Tag someone to do the same 3) Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at Super Amazing Mum and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!
So here goes….
1. Describe yourself in seven words
Married working Mummy, living life to full.
2. What keeps you awake at night?
Remembering things I forgot to do. I keep a pen and paper by the bed to try and write and forget. Oh and a “can’t put down” book will stop me turning out the light till my eyes refuse to focus!
3. If you could be anyone for day, who would you be and why?
Father Christmas, I’d get to make so many children’s day at Christmas and pig out on mince pies and brandy ‘hic’!
4. What are you wearing now?
Jeans, black boots, purple top
5. What scares you?
The thought of my 5 boys driving like loons around our country lanes in a few years time. Now that will keep me awake at night!
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
Best thing: I find it therapeutic and all absorbing
Worse thing: The spell check on my blog is temperamental and oh boy do I need ti, sorry it!
7. What was the last website you looked at?
Goggle analytics to see what people are searching to find our farm holidays
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Loose the “mummy tummy”
9. Slankets – Yes or no?
I had to Google this one, never heard of them before, a definite no from me. I might frighten our guests off answering the door in one of those!!
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
I was tagged by the fab @welshmumwales. Married and working with 2 lovely children. Welsh born and bread, loving blogging and beginning to love cooking. A great twitter friend who always replies to comments.
My Meme: 10 Questions all complete
For the next Meme: 10 Questions And now I tag the following
“Tales from the farmers wife” shares life on our lovely holiday farm with Farmer Nick and our 6 children. Step into our beautiful 30 acres and experience nature close up with farming and educational crafts in stunning North Cornwall. Family, fun and adventure start here.