Muddy Puddles sponsors Country Kids
Here at Coombe Mill we are delighted to be working with Muddy Puddles who like us are keen to promote outdoor family fun. Their clothing range is perfect for all weather fun being durable, stylish and comfy. Muddy Puddles pride themselves in making clothing ranges to last and trust us they do, I have their overalls belonging to my now teenagers in our holiday borrow room and still in use by little ones on the farm.
Each month Muddy Puddles are kindly offering a Country Kids supporter the chance to win a pair of their gorgeous kiddie wellies. To be in with a chance you need to be joining in with a post of your family outdoor adventures on the weekly linky and including the Country Kids badge or back link to my blog post. Those I favour each week will be shortlisted for the winning wellies.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for one pair of Muddy Puddles Children’s Wellies as described each month, the winner can choose size and colour subject to availability
- The winner will be notified on the blog, twitter and by email if included on the linky.
- The winner has 2 weeks to respond from notification
- Entries for December will be included from 5th December to 31st December
- No cash alternative
- The prize can only be sent to a UK address
More about the PuddleStomper Wellies for January
Great for any outdoor adventures and cold winter walks.
The new range of Puddlestomper wellies are stylish and durable and come in plain colours and unique print design and will be sure to keep young puddlestompers happy!
- 35% cotton, 65% polyester lining
- Outer – 100% Rubber
- Soft padded in-soles for extra comfort
- Reflective strip for high visibility
- Cleated, grippy soles to prevent slipping in the mud
Cleaning – to keep your wellies in excellent condition for a long time always wipe clean after use using water and leave to dry away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources. After cleaning apply a protective spray. If you follow this simple routine every couple of weeks, depending on the amount of wear, and your boots will last months, even years longer.
Store your kids wellington boots in a cool, well ventilated place, away from strong light. Do not leave on a radiator or boiler to ‘dry’ – or outside in the cold. Varying temperature will dry and crack the rubber, especially if a protective spray is not used on a regular basis.
Removing your boots
Try not to use a step to remove your wellington boot – excessive stress being applied to the boot heel may lead to splitting.