Welcome to our Coombe Mill Website. We are a family run farm holiday hamlet in North Cornwall, just off beautiful Bodmin Moor. Our secluded 30 acre farmstay specialises in self-catering family holidays. You can enjoy a safe farm experience with our daily tractor rides (except Wednesday and Saturday) with a hands-on and supervised opportunity to feed the animals. Explore the tranquility of our estate, with its meadows, lakes, river, woodlands and gardens and watch the kids discover the various play areas. There’s plenty to fill your day here with us on the farm, or use Coombe Mill as the perfect setting to explore Cornwall. You can read the reviews of some of our Guests here at https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.coombemill.com
We’d love to see you soon!
Anya, Emma and the Children.
At Coombe Mill we recognise we are all living in uncertain times. We realise how important it is to have something special booked in to look forward to as a family. So to provide you with complete reassurance:
We offer a full Covid guarantee. If Lockdown or Tier restrictions occur over your holiday week – then you have a choice to
1. Have a full refund or
2. The opportunity to move your holiday to another week at the same price. If you choose a week at a more expensive price you will need to pay the difference.
Anya and Emma’s top 5 reasons to visit
- Our self-catering holiday accommodation of luxury lodges are a great escape for families from tots to grandparents; you can even bring your four-legged friends along too.
- Join us for the free organised tractor ride each morning except Wednesday and Saturday to help feed and care for the farm animals All designed to inspire friendship and learning from the very first day.
- Spend your day on the farm to make the most of everything provided, including the play areas, our wild adventure zones and woodland trails. Then challenge the family to a friendly round of crazy golf.
- Make the most of your holiday on our 2 coarse fishing lakes , or fish the River Camel on site for Salmon and Trout, relax after with a BBQ or pop up to the village pub.
- We recommend visits to the beautiful sandy beaches of Cornwall, the Eden Project, local children’s attractions, as well as places you may have seen in Poldark and Doc Martin.
Latest News On the Farm
Sunshine, Surfing and Swimming
School Holidays Fun On The Farm
July is the start of School Holiday...
Summer Time On The Farm
Summer Time on the Farm - The Sheep are Sheared
Summer time on the farm meant sunshine and the ever inc...
10 nights for the price of 7 changing 27th or 28th December.
New short Breaks
February half term and the first 3 weeks of June have been added to our short breaks weeks.