Family Farm Holidays in Cornwall
Welcome to Coombe Mill. We are a family-run farm holiday hamlet in North Cornwall, just off beautiful Bodmin Moor. Our secluded 30-acre farmstay specialises in self-catering family holidays. You can enjoy a safe farm experience with our regular tractor rides, with a hands-on and supervised opportunity to feed the animals.
Explore the tranquillity of our estate, with its meadows, lakes, river, woodlands and gardens and watch the kids discover the various play areas. There’s plenty to fill your day here with us on the farm or use Coombe Mill as the perfect setting to explore Cornwall.
We’re doing everything we can to make your stay safe and relaxing.
We’d love to see you soon!
Anya, Emma and the Children.
Anya and Emma’s top 5 reasons to visit
- Our self-catering holiday accommodation of luxury lodges are a great escape for families from tots to grandparents; you can even bring your four-legged friends along too.
- Join us for the free organised tractor ride each morning (except Wednesday and Saturday) to help feed and care for the farm animals. Designed to inspire friendship and learning from the very first day.
- Spend your day on the farm to make the most of everything provided, including the indoor and outdoor play areas, our wild adventure zones and woodland trails. Then challenge the family to a friendly round of crazy golf.
- Make the most of your holiday on our coarse fishing lake, or fish the River Camel on site for salmon and trout. Relax after with a BBQ or pop up to the village pub.
- We recommend visits to the beautiful sandy beaches of Cornwall, the Eden Project, local children’s attractions, as well as places you may have seen in Poldark and Doc Martin.